Terms and Conditions
By using any images, data, text, sound or other materials on this web site (nautiluslive.org) you are consenting to be bound by this agreement. If you do not accept all of the terms of this agreement, you are not authorized to use any materials on this site. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using any materials.
- Ownership of the Site. This web site and all materials on it are the property of the Ocean Exploration Trust, Inc. (OET). The only exceptions are copyrighted content owned by others, which are so indicated. This agreement gives you no ownership rights to any materials on this site.
- Copyright Laws. This site and all materials on it are protected under United States copyright laws, which give creators of original works of authorship the exclusive right to use their works for a limited period of time. With certain exceptions, copyrighted materials may not be used or copied without the permission of the copyright holder. This agreement describes the uses which you are permitted to make of the materials on this site.
- License to Use. You are licensed by OET to use materials on this site for non-commercial educational purposes only. You may copy these materials for classroom use, so long as the copies contain all applicable copyright and trademark notices. This license is not exclusive to you, and you may not transfer it.
- Prohibited Uses. Any commercial or personal use of the materials on this site is strictly prohibited. You may not sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer these materials, copy them for non-classroom use, publish them for personal gain, or remove any copyright or trademark notice, without the express written permission of OET.
- No Warranty. All materials on this site are made available to you as-is. OET makes no warranty, express or implied, as to these materials, their title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, or the performance or results you may obtain from their use.
- Links to Other Sites. This site contains links to other sites. These links do not mean that OET endorses these sites, nor is OET responsible for their contents or use.
- Trademarks. "Nautilus Live" and all logos are the trademarks of OET, and may not be used for any purpose without the express written permission of OET.
- Questions and Requests for Permission to Use. Any questions regarding the terms of this agreement or requests for permission to use materials on this site for any commercial or personal purpose should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.